The Hammers welcome the 2017 / 2018 Premier League Champions, Manchester City, to the London Stadium this Sunday.
Although Manchester City have wrapped the title up, there’ll be no letting up when they take on West Ham with Pep Guardiola looking to enhance what has been a great season by setting a points milestone that may stand for a long time.
West Ham are not mathematically safe from relegation but will do well to take anything from this fixture.
With the game looming large, we are now able to bring you the names of those chosen to take charge of the fixture:
• Referee – Neil Swarbrick
• Assistant Referee – Scott Ledger
• Assistant Referee – Marc Perry
• Fourth Official – Bobby Madley
With regards to the referee, Neil Swarbrick, he has taken charge of 23 games this season and has issued 65 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
This season, Neil Swarbrick has taken charge of the following games involving West Ham United Football Club:
• 26 August – Premier League – Newcastle United 3 West Ham United 0 – yellow cards issued 4, red cards issued 0.
• 4 November – Premier League – West Ham United 1 Liverpool 4 – yellow cards issued 3, red cards issued 0.
• 30 January – Premier League – West Ham United 1 Crystal Palace 1 – yellow cards issued 4, red cards issued 0.