This Sunday, West Ham United make the short trip to North London to take on Arsenal in a Premier League fixture.
It will be Arsenal’s first fixture since, on Friday, Arsene Wenger officially confirmed that he would be leaving the club at the end of the season after a 22-year spell in charge.
Arsenal have failed to qualify for the Champions League this season and look set to finish the season with no silverware.
• Referee – Lee Mason
• Assistant Referee – Harry Lennard
• Assistant Referee – Matthew Wilkes
• Fourth Official – Graham Scott
With regards to the referee, Lee Mason, he has taken charge of 23 games this season and has issued 61 yellow cards and 4 red cards.
This season, Lee Mason has taken charge of the following games involving West Ham United:
• 19 August – Premier League – Southampton 3 West Ham United 2 – yellow cards issued 2, red cards issued 1 (Marko Arnautovic)
• 23 December – Premier League – West Ham United 2 Newcastle United 3 – yellow cards issued 2, red cards issued 0
• 10 March – Premier League – West Ham United 0 Burnley 3 – yellow cards issued 4, red cards issued 0