After the hard-earned 1-1 draw, against Chelsea, last-time out, West Ham United know they can virtually banish any lingering relegation thoughts when they entertain Stoke City, at the London Stadium, in the Monday night fixture.
In fact, the scene is set whereby our best-player, in recent matches, Marko Arnautovic, can join the growing list of players who have scored against their former club.
With the fixture fast approaching, we are now able to bring you the names of those appointed to officiate in this fixture:
• Referee – Michael Oliver
• Assistant Referee – Stuart Burt
• Assistant Referee – Daniel Cook
• Fourth Official – Craig Pawson
With regards to the referee, Michael Oliver, he has taken charge of 36 games and has issued 125 yellow cards and 6 red cards.
This season, Michael Oliver has taken charge of the following games involving West Ham United:
• 23 September – Premier League – West Ham United 2 Tottenham Hotspur 3 – yellow cards issued 7, red cards issued 1.
• 29 November – Premier League – Everton 4 West Ham United 0 – yellow cards issued 3, red cards issued 0.