This Thursday evening, West Ham United welcome Manchester United to the London Stadium for a Premier League fixture.
The Hammers have two fixtures left to complete a campaign that won’t be one we’ll remember too fondly.
After playing Manchester United on Thursday evening, West Ham complete their season when Everton come to our neck of the woods on Sunday.
Thankfully, after the fine win away to Leicester last time out, the Hammers are safe from relegation and the pressure is off, would it be too much to hope for a free-flowing performance that’ll entertain us all?
Ahead of the game, we’re able to bring you the names of those appointed to officiate:
• Referee – Jonathan Moss
• Assistant Referee – Eddie Smart
• Assistant Referee – Harry Lennard
• Fourth Official – Kevin Friend
Jonathan Moss has taken charge of 33 games and has issued 118 yellow cards and 4 red cards.
This season he has taken charge of the following games involving the Hammers:
• 13 Dec – Premier League – West Ham United 0 Arsenal 0 – yellow cards issued 2, red cards issued 0
• 13 Jan – Premier League – Huddersfield 1 West Ham United 4 – yellow cards issued 2, red cards issued 0
• 31 Mar – Premier League – West Ham United 3 Southampton 0 – yellow cards issued 3, red cards issued 0
The Hammers have not lost a game refereed by Jonathan Moss, this season, let’s hope that record continues on Thursday evening.